Complete services for Property Development
LBS Contracting handles construction and complete project management, which is at the core of the company's business. Since 1965, LBS Contracting has undertaken and successfully completed several projects that stand today as a testament of our high standards.
Our management team draws on many years of experience to deliver solutions under 4 key categories of the construction process. These services fall under: Preconstruction, Estimation, Construction & Post Construction, Project Management.
Solutions are based on an in-depth and extensive study of the project that helps envision the bigger picture with all the finer details.
- Understanding project scope and requirements
- Review of engineering and construction drawings
- Site assessment and evaluation
- Review of all tests/surveys
- Prepare Procurement Plan
- Prepare Construction Execution Plan
- Integrated project scheduling
- Determine and analyze project utility requirements
- Risk analysis and mitigation
Our team of expert professionals and our decades of experience ensure that budgets are well planned and well carried out as well.
- Budget estimation and cash flow
- Bill of Quantities preparation
- Bill of Materials preparation
- Cost Planning & Analysis
- Cost Control & Monitoring
- Value & Risk management
- Value Engineering
Post Construction Services
We offer the complete range of services to manage all projects, regardless of their size and complexity.
- General contracting activities and progress as per project agreement, scope and project schedule
- Quality assurance and Safety procedures
- Subcontractor management and supervision
- Document Control, Management and Record
- Daily job site reporting and log of staff, equipment, and completed activities
- Delivery and review of shop drawings submittals
- Submittal/approval logs and sets of all documents and samples
- Regular job site meetings with consultant and client representatives
- Recommendation and overseeing corrective and recovery measures
- Integration of construction activities with FF&E delivery and installation
- Coordination of required inspections and permits with consultant
- Project close out
Highly skilled and qualified professionals together with leading technology ensure every aspect is well managed.
- Contract Risk Analysis
- Constructability Reviews
- Value Engineering
- Cost Management
- Construction Bid Evaluation
- Earned Value Management
- Change Order Reviews
- Schedule Oversight and Advice
- Quality Assurance & Control
- LEED Consulting Evaluations
- Dispute Avoidance and Claims Mitigation
- Performance & Productivity Assessments